- Offering One Live Hoan Ngoc Plant in a 4" Pot (Pseuderanthemum palatiferum) Medicinal Plant From Thailand/Vietnam
- Thrives in heat and some sun. Easy to grow in containers; Keep soil damp and feed often for best results.
- Grown and available all year from sunny south Florida. Always organically grown without the use of pesticides.
- Our Hoan Ngoc is about 5-12" tall upon arrival. They grow to 4-5' in containers easily. Make beautiful houseplants.
- Hoan Ngoc medicinal herb has been used in Thailand & Vietnam to treat various digestive ailments including serious ones.
- Plant will arrive in a 4" plastic pot secured in a cardboard box. Includes Free USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping.
Hoan Ngoc (pronounced (Juan-nahk) originates from Vietnam and has been used as a medicinal herb for hundreds of years in Southeast Asia. This plant is a beneficial antioxidant and strengthens the immune system. Rich in flavonoids, Hoan Ngoc also contains antifungal and antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It can potentially be used for diabetes, high blood pressure, organ inflammation, and to detoxify liver. It also helps to reduce some of the side effects from radiation and chemotherapy. It is naturally safe and has no known side effects.
Hoan Ngoc ) thrives in heat and likes dappled sun here in Florida. We grow our Hoan Ngoc in containers and they love it. Feed often for best results, does yellow some during our winters. Keep potted and move indoors when temps drop below 50 degrees.ALSO KNOWN AS:
*Extended handling time (up to 4 business days) may apply to this item depending on what day you place your order. We only ship live plants on Mondays and Tuesdays with Free USPS Priority 2-3 day shipping. If you select and pay additional for overnight shipping, we ship Monday-Thursday. This policy is to reduce the number of days in transit and insure safe arrival of your live plant.Live plants cannot be shipped to AZ or outside the continental US.DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.